May the blessings of each day be the blessings you need most. – Irish Blessing
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! With the chaos of things happening our world today, it can be challenging to see the blessings in our daily life. Today we wanted to share 10 things we are grateful for along with a little challenge to keep you busy while we are all stuck inside for the next week or two.
1. Our 5 senses – have you ever thought about how great it is to be able to smell fresh coffee brewing or taste a juicy, ripe berry, or see a bright blue sky? Our senses are an amazing blessing that can often go overlooked.
2. Longer days- Now that daylight savings has passed, the days are longer and summer is on the way!
3. Clean water- in so many places around the world, clean water is a luxury. Remember to hydrate and be thankful for the access to clean drinking water.
4. Your body- Your body is amazing, it can climb, run, lift, dance and stretch. Not to mention it can heal and grow stronger which is not only beneficial but honestly miraculous.
5. The sounds and smell of Spring- fresh rain, budding flowers, birds chirping. Spring is magical and while we are spending time at home, pull up the blinds and open the windows to bring in some of the fresh energy of Spring.
6. The satisfaction of a home cooked meal-even if you don’t cook from home very often, there is something satisfying about cooking a meal and enjoying it at your dinner table.
7. Our community – while we are a bit isolated, we are thankful for social media where we can access our friends and family and YOU- The Life Elite Community!
8. Our faith – We are thankful for our faith in our Creator and that we know that…”…God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” – 2 Timothy 1:7
9. Each other & the Pups – In stressful times, we are thankful that we have each other to lean on and Tucker & Mac to keep us company and make us laugh!
10. Time at home- often times we are so busy that we barely spend anytime in our home, truly enjoying and caring for it. Download the Life Elite LOVE YOUR HOME CHALLENGE Worksheet to complete over the next week or two to help you fall back in love with your home and your space!